Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Truth/Insight

So basically I had Molly ask her dad for charcoal jokes, because he's a really punny sort of person. And most of these came from him, but not all of them. I am going to reword them to make them sound headliney & and I'm gonna add on when I find some form of creativity left in my body, but this is just me updating with progress, cause it helps me get shit done.

Diamond in the rough – charcoal

Charcoal drawings – want to come up and see my etchings?

Charcoal grey suit

Frosty the snowman – charcoal eyes

“Baby, it’s coal outside.”

Non-volcanic charcoal - because you want just the right amount of ash.

If you can’t stand the heat, get out and grill.

…my brown-eyed grill…

450 degrees of separation…

i'm not pro-pane, i'm con-pane

nobody likes propane

there's a reason santa doesn't put propane in your stocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment